Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Communications 10.28.07 (1-22)
On this night I felt like I was split open and someone was writing directly on my brain. In a flurry these 22 drawings came through. Each one conveys a series of messages. I am more deeply understanding these drawings. I see them as blueprints of energy, they are the equations which demonstrate, visually, what it is that I am feeling empathically. I'm feeling a lot these days. This is not a rational communication. Open that right brain and just take it in. Absorb... Where does it hit you? What comes up? What do you recognize? What is triggered? There is quite a bit going on out there these days. It seems like people are trying to hold themselves together, so much tension on those seams...
(click on the drawings to expand)
10.28.07 -1
10.28.07 -2

No comments: